The change in the lifestyle of the people has led to many changes in the day-to-day working of the people. This has also led to many health-related problems for the people. Even some serious diseases like cancer have become very common among people. It is seen that many women are facing the problem of breast cancer. For this, they need to undergo Mastectomy surgery that will help in the removal of all the tissues breast and treat cancer. The mastectomy surgery UAE/Dubai is quite very expensive, so proper consultation should be taken from the doctor before getting it done.
In this surgery the treated tissues are removed from the breast cancer, even this can lead to the removal of one breast, and in severe cases, both the breast are removed from the body of the women to cure it. The doctor may recommend mastectomy surgery instead of lumpectomy radiation under certain conditions. Let’s have a look at them.
- If the person is having more than two tumors on the separate parts of the breasts.
- If the person is having a deposit of calcium throughout the breast that can be determined to be breast cancer after a breast biopsy.
- If the person already had radiation for the breast cancer and it reoccurred in the breast.
- If the woman is pregnant and the radiations are not accepted by the unborn baby.
- The women already had the lumpectomy but still, the cancer is present at the different sections of the breast and it is expanding briskly.
- There is a gene mutation that is giving a high risk of developing breast cancer again.
- The tumor is large enough to oversize the breast that might not be the healthy tissues.
- The women’s connecting tissues are intolerant to the radiations of the chemotherapy.
It is right to say that mastectomy prevents breast cancer. But it should only be considered if the risk of cancer is very high and there is no other better alternative to cure it. The removal of both the breast will reduce the risk of getting breast cancer again in the future.
If any woman is dealing with this problem and is preparing to get the surgery. She needs to get in touch with the doctor and take the proper advice on it. The doctor will review all the medical background and according to that will give the best plan for surgeries. The woman might ask all the questions to the doctor related to the pros and cons of the surgery so that she is extremely clear about things. Even after having the removal of the breast, the breast reconstruction procedure is also available which is a very good option to go for. Get in touch with the best doctors for mastectomy treatment in UAE/Dubai. That will help in clearing all the doubts and will motivate their patients for the best results that will help effective results in the future. The patients will also be given counseling and some medications to cope with the situations.