Shopping for a new TV this Diwali? Well, browse through the latest TV brands in India for smart Android TVs that come with the best-in-class features. The latest in line is the Mi Android TV that boasts of a full high-definition display and powerful stereo speakers.
An Android TV is a smart TV platform created around the Android operating system, that gives you access to all the content that you want to see and more on the web by just shuffling between channels and tabs on the screen.
Moreover, today’s Android TVs are available with a built-in Google Assistant that leaves your fingers free for any other task than pressing remote buttons to change channels or adjust volume/glare.
Buying a New Android TV
Entertainment gains a new meaning altogether with Android TVs, showing you your favourite content at your ease. The days of being dictated by your favourite TV programmes or serials are now over. You can either pause the programme, switch to some other programme and then come back to where you had left it, or binge-watch YouTube content as and when you want it. You are also not limited by the number of channels, as you can access the Google Play Store for Android TV and access games, movies, music, and videos.
Moreover, your view of images and videos is no more limited to the small mobile screen size, as you can switch watching the photos and videos or any other content from your mobile to your TV.
Considerations while Buying an Android TV
Buying an Android TV is the best way to beat the blues of having to watch your favourite content on mobiles or tablets. With many manufacturers now into the business of making smart Android TVs, you indeed have a lot of options to choose from. You must check the following before your next purchase of an MI Android TV or other one.
- Check Screen Size: This is important as the size of your TV depends on the space available in your room and the size of your family.
- Screen Resolution: Check if your choice of TV is operating at HD resolution, full HD or 4K UHD resolution. These days TVs are available both offline and online in various resolutions, which means that you have nothing to worry about.
- Refresh Rates: Not many people are aware of this term. Just check the refresh rates listed on the box and opt for the TV with the highest refresh rate to ensure a smooth flow between images, and reduce motion blur.
- HDMI Ports: Buy a TV with more HDMI ports so that you may set a soundbar, Chromecast, or Roku later.
- Colour Depth: Buy one with a colour bit depth of eight bits per channel for more realistic images and videos.
- Shape: Curved TVs are more in vogue as the bent edges lend sharpness to the images or videos on screen, thus giving you a more immersive experience. The predisposition toward flat TVs is now replaced with a strong liking for curved TV screens.
Android TVs are expected to reign the TV market for a long time. More people are now buying it as a part of the cult following, as they see their friends and loved ones appreciate the features of this latest piece of technology, offered by various brands, and at affordable prices.