How long do vape pens last? Your vape pen’s durability is a critical factor in determining the type of vape pen you buy.
As vaping gets popular worldwide, getting a long-lasting vape pen continues being a big challenge.
Whether your vape pen is rechargeable or not, the number of times you can use it without worrying about the power, the better.
The raw materials used to make the vape pen are of the utmost importance when looking for a long-lasting vape pen.
In this article, we help you know what to look for when shopping for a long-lasting vape pen.
How Long Do Vape Pens Last?
In the vape pen world, there are two main types of vape pens:
1. The disposable which is discarded after the concentrate is finished
2. The reusable vape pens are used repeatedly as long as the battery is charged, and the tank is refilled with concentrate.
Disposable Vape Pens
The longest disposable vape pen can last three days. Despite this short duration of use, some vapers prefer them. Here’s why
Pros of Disposable Vape Pens
- They are cheap compared to reusable vape pens.
- They do not need to be charged.
- They don’t need cleaning and refilling. Once the concentrate is depleted, you throw it away.
- Disposable vape pens are not because they are thrown all over.
- Weak “hits” need more usage for the same effect.
- In the long run, disposable vape pens are costly.
- The disposable vape pen cartridge cannot be replaced.
Reusable Vape Pens
While disposable vape pens take at least three days, the reusable vape pens are more sustainable. Thus if you are looking for vape pens that last long, the reusable one is your device.
Pros of Reusable Vape Pens
- They are more powerful draws for a better experience.
- You can change cartridges at any time.
- They are better options for the environment.
- Their one time cost is high but cheap in the long run because the vape pen will last for a long time.
- Depending on the battery power, y will need to charge it from time to time.
- Very costly upfront
Why the Reusable Vape Pen Is the Most Durable
Reusable vape pens are more convenient for the environment, production, and for your money.
Vessel’s commodity can refute almost every “con” on the above list that goes against reusable vape pens.
Here are some examples of how the “cons” of the reusable vape pens from above transform to the “pros” when you buy the Vessel vape pen:
The reusable vape pen needs charging from time to time. Reusable pens indeed need more charging.
Yet, the 240 mAh 510 thread battery in the Vessel 510 thread vape pen provides a longer-lasting charge.
If you are vaporizing an average volume, you can only need to charge it every few days. Also, charging with a magnetic USB charger is fast and convenient.
Its one-time cost is very high. Typically, 510 reusable vape pens are more expensive. Although that’s true of Vessel goods, the buck bang doesn’t equate relative to disposable pens.
Vessel goods are currently worth around $99 and above. You will realize that you will spend the $99 ones with a reusable vape pen and use the same pen for over a year.
But, the disposable vape pen needs replacement at least every three days, so do the math. You will have spent more than $99 by the end of the year, making reusable vape pens cheap in the long run.
Ideas to Make Your Vape Coils Durable
Making sure your steam coils live their best lives takes only a little effort and time on your part.
Below are some ideas to make your steam coils last as long as possible:
- Always take your coils first.
- The value of priming your coils can not be understated. And this is a step that should never be missed. It only takes a few seconds, but it makes a drastic difference in the life cycle of your coils.
- Do not take burnt or dry hits.
- Suppose there is not enough steam juice in your system to allow the steam coil to heat. Without enough steam juice, the coils would heat the wicking material instead.
- Act with the lowest possible amount of wattage.
- Make the cleaning of the coil a daily part of your steam routine.
Conclusion on How Long Do Vape Pens Last
To ensure that your vape pen lasts long depends on all the above factors. Also, the way you handle the given device will ensure that you get more service or not.
The cost may also be a pointer. But you should also emphasize the material used to make the particular pen and its shape.
You don’t want to get a vape pen made of low-quality glass, which can break easily. So whether it’s a disposable or reusable vape pen, be keen on your choices.